The role will also involve aspects of front and back end design.
Duties will include project scoping and planning, interaction with customers as well as ensuring a robust development process is executed.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Builds software applications to a high standard following coding standards, builds appropriate unit tests, integration tests and deployment scripts
- Assists in defining software architectures – Collaborates with leads to explore existing systems, determines areas of complexity, potential risks to successful implementation, learns the applications capabilities
- Communicates continually with the client and project teams – Explains progress on the development effort
- Updates and communicates development based system tools
- Attends regular update team meetings
- Translates designs and style guides provided by the UI/UX team into functional user interfaces, ensuring cross browser compatibility and performance
- Contributes to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to user interface, software architecture or new technologies
- Works within ISO27001 guidelines and standards
Skills and experience:
- Ability to write clean standards-compliant HTML and CSS, including cross browser compatibility
- A good sense of system architecture and data model design
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Candidates should submit their CV and covering letter to email@example.com