Software Development Manager
As a Software Development Manager at Firmstep, you are responsible for managing the development teams on planning sprints and estimating work in terms of development time and achievements. You will be effectively communicating with internal stakeholders to deliver planned product enhancements.
- Supervision the production documentation for all features and customers.
- Provide project management and technical leadership for every aspect of software.
- Prepare lifecycle for different projects inclusive of research, development, design, evaluation, testing along with delivery to product management.
- Supervise architecture plus lead efforts to develop technical roadmap of all projects.
- Establish and stimulate software development standards and processes along with best practices for delivery of scalable and high quality software.
- Perform closely with Developers and Product Management throughout the organisation to influence, assist and improving products.
- Involve in strategic plans to accomplish technical as well as business with leadership chain, team and with customers.
- Manage and execute software development projects from beginning to finish.
- Evaluate projects, develop and update schedules plus supervise project status.
- Develop, manage and prepare the best software development team.
- Guide, coach and mentor software developers.
- Collaborate effectively with all team members as well as hold regular team meetings.
- Supervise resource allocation to assure attainment of apt business and personnel development goals.
- Providing successful project deliveries.
- Providing support management.
- Be involved with recruitment where there are skill gaps.
- Ensuring software releases of Interfacing Technologies products are delivered to the highest standard.
- Holds a relevant computing qualification or degree.
- Minimum of 6 years experience in leading and managing a team.
- Strong understanding of the software development cycle.
- Strong leadership, project management skills, time management, and problem solving skills.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment (SCRUM Master certification will be advantageous).
- Strong communication skills.
- Eye for detail and identifying problems proactively.
- Analytical and commercial experience.
- Ability to deliver to deadlines
- Strong personal ownership and ability to set and meet high professional standards.
- You will be required to take your Company laptop home each evening as part of the business needs.
- From time to time you may be required to carry out tasks that fall outside of your positions remit.
- Within reason, you may be required to work outside of your standard contracted hours to meet the needs of the business.
- As part of your on-going development, you may be required to undertake training in order to meet the requirements of your role.
If above sounds like something you could be interested in, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org